Swelling in testicles
I have a swelling in my testicles and it appears that the right one is bit larger than the other one. It pains... not too much but considerable and have a pain in my rightmost back. I dont face any problem while peeing. Kindly suggest me some solution
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
I think you need to show yourself to a surgeon for the testicular problem. As for the back pain issue we need to scan out if it is sciatic or any other cause and treat accordingly
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?