Swelling in parotid gland
Hello, I'm 24 year old girl.i have swelling in right parotid gland since 2009.its like solid mass.it is painfull.sometimes pain increases​ very much and sometimes no pain.mainly worst pain increases​ on wheather changing and on cytrus consumption.i have consulted many doctors, they diagnosed it as "4.1*1.5*4.1 cm lesion with cystic spaces within the superficial parotid". But the said there is no treatment as it may affect facial nurves. Please help me out.it looks bad and painful with uneven face texture.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes facial nerve runs in close relationship with the parotid. Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. He will examine you and tell you what can be done. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Parotid gland pain when eating Salivary gland swelling Parotid gland nerve supply