Swelling in legs
Swelling in legs from past 1 yr. Gone through different test ,all reports are normal. Now I feel swelling in my entire body. Pain is not there.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to liver disease, exess weight, kidney diseases, loss of proteins from body,congestive cardiac failure etc...so detailed clinical examination is necessary with detailed history... He also require certain laboratory investigations to diagnose the underlying cause... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for the same they will do the needful.