Swelling in legs

Can I safely consume parsley water for cleaning the kidney and getting rid of swelling and excess fluids.
views-icons 15 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... You should get your renal function test done to know the level of blood urea and creatinine....don't do experiment now.. You are already 59 Year.. Consult nephrologist or general physician...edema is due to hypoprotenemia..... Hospital admission may be required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?