Swelling in foot

Since 2008 my mother has swelling in foot she can not move freely she has very pain in foot , she can't any work in standing . Please suggest usefull treatment Rajendra
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You need to consult a doctor because there could me many reasons for the swelling in the feet . It is better that you consult a doctor who can examine and advise accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?