Swelling in finger veins

Which kind of doctor should I consult for my mother who has swelling of blood vessels on her right palm fingers due to injury. Regards.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling in finger veins

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well first you can consult a gen surgeon and get her examined ..first I need to know why it is..what is the cause of the enlargement you are's difficult to suggest you without examination please consult a doc gr examined and then further treatment can be suggested. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?