Swelling in breast
I am a breastfeeding mother. My baby is 6 month old. I have noticed a swelling in my right breast. The swelling is hard and not painful. I do regular self check. I have felt this swelling one time before at night and i fed my baby from my right side for the whole night.This is the second time I am feeling this swelling. Should I be concerned?

Hello there..... I can understand your concern...... Galactocoeles are the most common benign breast lesion that typically occur in young lactating women; ...however they mostly occur on cessation of lactation ... Patients typically present with a painless breast lump occurring over weeks to months..... Consult your surgeon for further evaluation and advice.....