Swelling in ankle
Hi, my sister is 4 th month pregnant she got swelling in both ankles and she don't have any pain also... her BP also normal... so please suggest what it happens in this situation

Madam... good morning...plz see a gynecologist... Check her BP....AT HOME 4 TIMES A DAY...
plz call me
She should Consult her obg. Doctor  who is attending her pregnancy. Keeping a pillow under the feet while at rest will help reducing the swelling of feet.
Hello, for detailed discussion, history and necessary treatment you can consult with me directly through practo.
Ask her to confirm with gynecologist about swelling due to pregnancy related ? And also  ask about limb elevation over two pillow as it wil help reduce swelling . Ankle swelling can be due to pregancy or any other underlying condition so plz ask her to visit her doctor
Oedema in feet is normal during pregnancy.. It may be temporary or sometimes even stay till pregnancy is there..
Ask her to keep her limbs over pillow while resting.. No need to give any medicines if it isn't very significant.. She may also start with Ankle movement exercises and Active toe movements..
Keep her BP monitoring.. Also consult her obstetrician if the oedema is more..