Swelling and Pain near ankel
My sister having sudden swelling and pain near right foot ankel and left hand wrist. She is feeling painful, don't want to walk as pain increases.

Any trauma / fever / body rash ? Needs clinical examination.
Consult a Rheumatologist
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Any history of injury to the ankle? Does she had any episode of fever?
keep the leg elevated over a pillow, local ice pack application would help
if not relieved consult a doctor