Swelling 3cm behind ear
He has a swelling behind ear.2.5cm in height approx. It is growing since 1year. No tenderness no pain...it is soft..he is 53years old. Which doctor should he approach in kukatpally..i want a general surgeon who stays in kukatpally who treats this.consistency is hard..no redness over the swelling.. the swelling is growing im size.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

The swelling could be either a dermoid cyst, sebaceous cyst or a lipoma. Any ENT surgeon / general surgeon in your area should be able to operate it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.