Sweaty palms
I have sweaty palms in all weathers, at all times. I am being told that it is because of my anxiety problem. It is true that I am nervous most of the time. This problem has reduced my self confidence even further down. My profile is such that i have to shake hands with my clients and colleagues and the idea itself of touching my sweaty palms make me nervous. What to do?

Hello I just can't understand the uneasiness which happens due to this. There  could be an anxiety issue which is not  resolved and is reflected like this. If you handle that reason you will definitely come out of this symptom easily.
Do consult a Psychologist , who will be able to guide  you in this issue.
Start medicine for 15 days. IGNATIA 1M PILLS 4 PILLS x 3 TIMES DAILY. Next 30 DAYS.. CALCAREA CARB 200 PILLS. 4 PILLS  x 3 TIMES DAILY. START THESE MEDICINES...
Yes it seems to be an anxiety issue, specifically social anxiety....very much treatable. Visit a Psychologist.
Respected Madam, As has been rightly pointed out to you, Sweaty palms could be an indication of an underlying anxiety problem. However it could also be due to a whole lot of other medical and psychiatric conditions. Hence, I would advise you to consult with a psychiatrist and/or a physician, before giving yourself a diagnosis. Moreover, since you have identified that you have some anxiety problems as well, the visit to the psychiatrist could help you pinpoint the exact nature of those problems. If your only symptoms are the ones that you mentioned, you might become much better after therapy or counselling for your anxiety. However if the anxiety has been persistent and severe, you might need to take some anti anxiety medication as well.

Why are my balls sweaty all the time Sweaty legs while sleeping Why are my hands always cold and sweaty