Sweaty palms,feet, shiver
Last night i rode on my bike from office to my house at around 11:30 pm. It was cold outside but i was wearing a jacket. Later while sleeping, i was not feeling comfortable, my palms n feet started sweating and my body started shivering. And all negative thoughts started poppin in my brain. Can u please suggest what exactly is the problem. Sometimes my palms sweat even when i am sitting in office in air conditioned room.

Dr. (Colonel) A.K Mehta
General Physician 35 yrs exp Pune
Possible cause may be some Anxiety or you should have check for Thyrotoxicosis. Look for trmorsA detailed history & physical examination is a must.
Consult me or any other doctor.
If you are a smoker, quit smoking. Alleviate stress. Do Yoga