Sweat causes itching
Hello, After I finish my workout or yoga, my sweat causes me itching in my body. Sometimes I come from workout and quickly go to take bath, then the itching becomes less. But if I let my sweat completely dry or almost dry in my body then after bath it starts itching in my body . It can be anywhere..mostly in back and legs thighs. What is the solution for it? Is this any kind of deficiency? Please provide a detailed answer. Thanks in advance.

Probably Idiopathic Urticaria /? Scabies
First try Tab Zental 400mg once stat with Ascabiol Lotion after taking bath without soap. If not cured try seeing a skin specialist
Maintain good level of health & hygiene. Avoid  using soaps of all type till you are cured.