Suspecting pregnancy
My period is late by 12 days(aug 26 was the date it was supposed to come). I am worried because i stopped taking femilon pills by august 1st week and got thick maroon discharge for three days (aug 18,19 and 20) and now my periods are way late. I am also having some early pregnancy symptoms like fatigue, headache, breast tenderness , leg and back pain etc. So now i am confused if all this is because i stopped pills mid cycle or i am pregnant. I took 3 pregnancy tests over the past and current week they were negative.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Practo user, as you stopped your femilon in mid way and you got your brown Spotting on mid of aug so wait till sept mid. For confirmation of Pregnancy you may do your  sr beta Hcg test,which is a blood test.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like pregnancy, anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.