Suspecting Anal Fissure

I experience pain while passing stool, this is not very frequent and for this i haven't taken any medicine so far it is set right in 3 to 4 days time usually. i do suffer from constipation at least once in 45 days. Please suggest whom should i consult and how can this be treated ?
views-icons 7 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. You may have one. Ensure you maintain good hydration and fiber rich diet. You can consult nearby Ayurveda doctor who can do kshara karma or treat it with medicines. Till the time you can use syrup abhayarisya 3tsp diluted with equal water thrice daily after food.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?