Surgical abortion
I have taken migfest pill for my medical abortion on 18oct and from 21 Oct my bleeding starts its get dull after 13 days but at 14th day my bleeding starts again and it was a heavy bleeding again...after that I consult to my gynecologist and now it's been 21 days she prescribed me for sonography and there was a clot measure 17*36 mm...she prescribed me some medication and there are 40% chances that piece my come out with the help of medicine she prescribed me for 5 days...if not then will do surgical abortion I am little stressed is it very much painfull and how much time it takes and after how many days I will get back normal...

If retained products of conception is there and heavy bleeding is present better to get D&C done. That's better. You will be given with pain killers to reduce pain during and even after procedure. It's a day care procedure. It would have been better if you have mentioned more about your last period date, which medicine your gynecologist prescribed and how many weeks of pregnancy to comment better.

Surgical abortion is usually a day care procedure which takes around few hours for discharge from health care facilities It’s not usually very painful Irregular bleeding sometimes persist for few days
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.