Surgical abortion
I had my surgical abortion two days before...after abortion I was bleeding on that day and next day there was no bleeding now today is the 3rd day and bleeding again starts small droplets size clots are also there...plz tell is this normal

Consult gynaecologist

Irregular bleeding is not uncommon following medical abortion
Consult obatretician.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
this is absolutely normal, and continue the post abortion medication
Yes.its normal
Normal
Yes
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.