Supraspinatus tendonitis
I have pain in my right shoulder and neck from last 1 month. I went to Dr,he took MRI-Scan and I was diagnosed with supraspinatus tendonitis. He gave me medicines like tendocare,Naprosyn and Raciper and told to take IFT thereapy by a physiotherapist. Its been 10 days I am having this medicines and treatment but pain is reduce till now,please advice

Please provide your profession and whether right is your dominant or non-dominant limb.

Supraspinatus tear exercises Supraspinatus tendon tear treatment