Sun tan (burn)
I travel on bike wearing half sleeves t shirts due to which i got a bad tan on my hands and some area of my face,please help!!!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Sun tanning can occur even with short exposures and this is a protective mechanism of skin. Don't worry, however, use a sunscreen of high SPF around 30 - and reapply every three or four hours if exposed to sunlight for long duration. You must wear full sleeved clothes. Chemical peeling and certain creams can help reduce tan. See a dermatologist near you for any further assistance. Warm regards.