Suicidal thoughts
I had an abortion 4months back, I didn't wanna go through it bt my partner convinced me that it is the right thing to do. The doctor had said that everything would be fine af, but life has changed for me. The emotional baggage refuses to leave, I have major sleep issues and have lost weight in the past couple of months. All I wanna do is cry all day long, and every Month as the 8th comes closer, miserable as it was the date I found out I was pregnant. My partner has drifted apart, he says m overreacting. I have no one to talk to, it's this strong feeling of guilt and taunted conscience that makes me look for options to kill myself. I cut myself but now it seems futile as the cuts don't hurt anymore, I wan this thing to get over

I completely understand that you are going through a lot of emotional pain. Please see a good psychologist and share your feelings. You need to vent out your negative thoughts and get back to a normal life. Hurting yourself is not a solution at all.
Take an appointment with a psychologist at earliest. Take charge of your eating habits and sleeping patterns. Don't compromise on your physical well being.
This is a phase . Help yourself sail through this and take help from a professional who can guide you to come out of this pain as early as possible.
Any sadness that is persisting and pervasive May amount to depression particularly if suicidal thought comes to mind. If such is the case people do not return to normal like even after reasonable period. Strongly doubt of depression that is very common after abortion or giving birth.
Consult Psychiatrist
Try yoga, meditation,exercise.
Is there by any chance you can get it back??? Yes and No!!!! Yes because you are still capable of becoming a Mom in the near future. No: At the same time you are not in a position to either make on the same date or bring that baby back to life. I can understand you the pain which you underwent and now also. All I wanted to ask you is is getting struck to the sorrowful state is important Or bringing back back some meaning to your life is important?!!! And I think that can happen only if you get back and proceed in life to find and get meaning to your life. Be enthusiastic in welcoming the new person in both of your life at the earliest.
If you are unable to resolve this issue do consult a psychological counsellor in your city Or consult on line
Hello, I can understand your loss and the negative emotional and mood state that is afflicting you as of now. The feelings of loss, guilt, despair, are all mixed emotions troubling you right now. What you are undergoing can be understood as a grieving process for your fetus that you have lost. My strong suggestion, and request for you is to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you. He/she can assess your mental health in details and provide you with assistance to recover from this condition. I would also ask you not to engage in self harm, because help will be available if you seek it at the right place (which for you is a mental health professional ). Please gather all the support you can and meet a psychiatrist for assessment and management of your condition. Hope this helps you. Best wishes for your health and future.
please seek consultation with a psychiatrist near you at earliest. do not lose heart help will be available and be assured that a mental health professional will understand your distress well and help you heal and grow further.
Do not isolate yourself, try not to put blame on self. Be with friends and family for now. DO NOT ENGAGE IN SELF HARM PLEASE.
Life can change again for good.... Right now u need a Psychologist....he/she will definitely help you to get better. Please don't hesitate. Your husband doesn't understand your state as he's unaware about something called 'psychological well-being. Don't worry. Relax.