Suffering pimple
Sir I'm suffering from pimple on my penile shaft which does not pain from one week ,and also burning sensation after urinating ,I'm really tensed and also I'm worried about it,

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi Looks like you have genital molluscum infection. It's is usually painless starts with one pimple then gradually spreads to many lesions. It is important you consult a skin specialist to reconfirm the diagnosis and proceed with treatment asap Burning urination suggests concomitant urinary tract infection Thanks Dr shivashankar