Suffering pain or burning

Suffering From pain or burning sensation in penile and also in light pain in pelvic region please suggest me
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. what do you mean by penile? is you mean penis, then it could be that you are having a urinary tract infection. get your urine tested. kindly drink lots of water through the day and syp citralka 10 ml in 1 glass of water twice a day. consult a general physician in person if the problem persists. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?