Suffering from Sweating. Who to consult?
I live in Delhi & I'm facing issues with sweating. I used to sweat mainly in underarms, Buts, inner buts & full legs. I've to wear sweat Shirts for underarms in order to hide it from others and jeans helps me in hiding my lower body seat. But I need to move freely. If I sit on Leather seat or steel seat than I'll sweat in lower body. I neither drink nor smoke and don't eat non-veg. Situation worsens in Summer season. This breaks my confidence & due to this I've low self-esteem. Excessive sweat makes me nervous & restless. Please help me. I want to free from this. Doctors are considered as God. Need you help in getting rid of this problem permanently.

Don't worry...you are suffering from hyperhidrosis causing increased sweating... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.