Suffering from past 1week
I'm 25 years of old I'm suffering from burning sensation in my penile from one week ,also there was a pimple on my penile shaft ,even now it has not been cured properly ,so I meet my gp he had been advised me to go for 3 type of tests 1 -rbs laboratory,2-urine routine examination 3-cultural and sensitivity urine tests ,but all the report came normal ,yet also I'm worried yet I was browsed with my symptoms there I got to know about std so I'm worried about plz suggest me
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. Lesions over the genitals can anything from simple scabies, insect bite reactions, furuncle to stds like chancroid, herpes. It requires detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Do not try any home remedies, as skin over the genitals is very sensitive.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.