Suffering from past 1week
I'm 25 years of old I'm suffering from burning sensation in my penile from one week ,also there was a pimple on my penile shaft ,even now it has not been cured properly ,so I meet my gp he had been advised me to go for 3 type of tests 1 -rbs laboratory,2-urine routine examination 3-cultural and sensitivity urine tests ,but all the report came normal ,yet also I'm worried yet I was browsed with my symptoms there I got to know about std so I'm worried about plz suggest me

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. Lesions over the genitals can anything from simple scabies, insect bite reactions, furuncle to stds like chancroid, herpes. It requires detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Do not try any home remedies, as skin over the genitals is very sensitive.