Suffering from myopia

I have a very high power in both of my eyes nearly 5D .I am 21 yrs of age and it has been 6 yrs since i have been wearing spectacles. is there any way to reduce it.plz plz do help me.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
as u r having a high degree of visual acuity problem , it is not possible by ayurvedic treatment to help u . At this time I can only help u to stop progression of ur problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?