Suffering from fever
I visited one general doctor in nearby area for some sort of ear and tooth pain. But after taking those medicine I am suffering from fever (no cold and cough) and body pain. I don't know whether it is because of those medicine or something else. But I am taking paracetamol right now.. till the time I take medicine I feel fine.. but after that again same thing happens. And continuous body pain is there whether I take medicine or not. This is happening from last 4 days.. Please suggest, should I do blood test directly and then consult a doctor or I should just consult a doctor before doing blood test.. Also suggest which type of blood test I should do ? Also refer me names of doctor in Noida area nearby sector 58 or sec 66 as I am new in this area and I do not know which doctors are good.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I feel you havent consulted any doctors and you have taken medicines directly from a pharmacy. You havent mentioned the names of the medicines also and also havent attached a prescription.  Search for good general physixians near you using the search option in practo app itself.  You will be able to even make an appointment. Do only those tests suggested by a physician after he examines you. Dont go for blood test directly. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
U can consult a general physician....n get urself evaluated by him/her...u can search in practo .....ample no of general physicians are there in noida...