Suffering from burping n struck throat
Something struck in throat feeling n burping, before burping, chest becomes tightness... pls suggest me any Medicine bcoz I took pan d but no use , scared to go to clinic nowadays ... is it serious? Or it's common n curable? Pls pls dr am not at all eating anything due to fear of throat tightness n burping...

Relax Dont get panic
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation and management

Do not panic,  please take a detailed consultation for better understanding and management. It seems to be an acid reflux problem.  Do not be anxious