Suffering fever

Hello doctor My baby was 11months old. She was suffering from fever from last one week. Consult doctor taken ammoxyline antibiotics 5 days last three days no fever and still cough and cold there again now fever came temperature found 99.0. For cold we using moticope drops For cough korafast drops we using We did blood checkup results are normal am in full tension why again fever came. Doctor ji please tell me the reason. For reference am attaching blood test report also. Pls give me a solution for my problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering fever

The report shows low Hemoglobin , otherwise it is normal. For low hemoglobin you need to give Iron containing food like greens , beetroot, pomegranate, etc. Also Iron drops can be use for 3 months.
Since its likely to be a viral infection according to the blood report, antibiotic will not help . Repeat infections are possible because of exposure to others who have infection. Avoid taking her to crowded places where lots of people are there or have been.
Viral infections reduce the immunity . Also immunity is less in children with Anemia and malnourished. So your child has a higher chance of catching infection.