Suffered loose motion.

Hello, I'm suffered loose motion. I'm also suffering acidity.Please suggest any medicine for me. Thank you
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 2 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello.... Please visit a Physician for medicine... Drink plenty of Water to maintain Hydration.... You can visit us at clinic anytime
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?