Suffer from tuberculosis

Doctor I'm taking forcox daily 2 tablets in morning, it would be past from 1 month but my tumor on right side of the neck is Still there, I want to ask you how many days it take to dissolve or should I do surgery for same. Kindly suggest Pls.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
General Physician 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

You may have to take for a period of 6 to  12 months depending on the type of disease

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Forcox kit is for tuberculosis and it needs to be taken as long as your doctor has prescribed you what ever happens. But what tumor are you talking about? I didn't quite understand your question. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
The swelling you have on neck are the infected lymph nodes which takes 4 to 6 months to reduce in size with treatment...sometimes it paradoxically increase in size when started medicines....so not to worry...no surgery needed as it can become fistula then..