Sudden weight loose

My brother is having sudden weight loose...and mentioned pain in right side of stomoch...plz tell me what should we do...or which kind of specialist we should consult
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep K. Aggarwal
General Physician Delhi
Already responded
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?