Sudden weight gain
My bust area become too fatty which I don't like so what to eat and what to do what type of diet should I follow what type of exercise do I need

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Raipur

I suggest you to some test, complete thyroid profile,
Do regular morning walk for 45 min. Take plenty of water Avoid spicy food and beverage. Do yoga asana and exercise.