Sudden hair-loss in top of the head
Hi. I have been experiencing sudden and heavy hair-loss at the top of my head with the hair reducing drastically in a matter of 2-3 months. One of my friends suggested it could be an after effect of a surgery I went through after I met with an accident few months back. I am experiencing itchy scalps and the hair volume has gone down. What should I do to stop this and regrow my hair? Thanks

Post surgery hair loss is telogen effluvium which is usually diffuse hair loss from roots Also it could male pattern hair loss which is hormonal Treatment for both is different
Consult online with proper pics
Eat a good protein rich diet
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.