Sudden growth of bodyhair
Hi, I'm 23, male. For the past few months I have noticed a sudden and quite rapid body hair growth which had been stable since years. The only change I know of is the increase in junk food in my diet. Pleat let me know if you can figure something out and which specialist I should go to. Thanks!
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,    Abnormal hair is associated with hormones.So see an endocrinologist.Check your thyroid profile.Avoid junk foods.Eat healthy nutritious diet and go for a regular exercise.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?