Sudden anger
My brother has anger problem. He gets angry suddenly he acts like a psycho . He use abusive words . He break things . How to control?

Firstly I would advice you to refrain from using words like psycho because they are not considered appropriate to describe psychiatric pts. Also his anger could be caused by various reasons which need to be discussed. It could also be a part of his personality or it could be a symptom of some illness.
Online consultation with a psychiatrist.
We should try to understand why he is getting angry..and try to solve that issue. Stress also causes increased irritation and anger.
Take appointment with Psychiatrist to discuss
Contact online for assessment