Sucide is the only way

Im 31 yr old divorcee and a mother of 10yr old daughter, who is in a live in relationship for the last 3 yrs with a man, separated from wife. I've trust and doubting issues due to my past experience, and also my man was a playboy earlier. he has lot of monetary problems, for which I helped him with cash and with my gold and credit card. But stil he is stuck in the same Now since last one month he is in Mumbai for work..,he asked me to join him, Since he left to mumbai,our fights became a routine, Yesterday I reached mumbai and saw girls hair everywhere, upon asking he said nothing and I started blaming him, then he sd his friend brought his girlfriend. and I sd I need check his whatsapp, he sd this will put the relationship at stake, but I went ahead there was nothing as he had already deleted everything.he asked me to leave immediately, he sd he doesn't love me anymore and want to end this relationship, and sd he wants to go back to his playboy lifestyle, pls help can't live him

Doctor Answers (1) on Sucide is the only way

Dr. Ramdas Ransing Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
please consult to local psychiatrist immediately. he will help you.