Strong Sexual Desire
I am a 23 year old guy but I have strong sexual urges and sometimes I masturbate if sexual desires become extreme.I hate myself for doing masturbation and several times I forced myself to control it but at the last moment I do it.I already discussed my problem with my friend who is a doctor but he said masturbating is a natural thing but I don't agree with him.Can you please suggest me how to control my sexual desires?

Hi, at ur age mastrubation is normal, so don't worry just don't do it excessive.

How to control sexual urge