Stroke and brain swelling

Last month 27th of may, my dad got stroke and he hospitalized in Shekar hospital bull temple road Bangalore, right side got paralysis. 15 days back he got discharged. Again yesterday hospitalized due to fever and urine infection in same hospital. we had done ct scanning in this reports clot has reduced but swelling become more. Doctor has suggested due to urine infection brain got more swelling and informed to wait until sodium level in urine become stable if the swelling is not reduced suggested for surgery. Please suggest me for next step....

Doctor Answers (1) on Stroke and brain swelling

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There.. i can understand your concern. its not clear though what you have said. is his sodium level raised or something? and what surgery is planned. you have to be clear. also, if you could have attached the reports of the CT scan, we could have got a better idea. kindly repost the question with the details. talk to his doctor and get more details and he will be able to clear a lot of your doubts. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.