Stretch marks in knee
I am 25 yrs old and i have stretch marks in my knees since my teen age. At present i have put on some weight and now the stretch mark look even more prominent after my weight gain. Is there any way to fade away this stretch mark in my knees through natural way or any medication?

They can be reduced to a certain extent but cant fully revert back to normal There are certain creams and Also procedure which wil help For further guidance consult online
Moisturise your skin
Laser MNRF therapy best option.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
If you have stretch marks that means the the collagen is permanently damaged so there is less likely you will get back your skin to normal but still you can try using some medicines like vitamin E and tretnoin
for a better and advise  I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist