Stretch marks

I've got stretch marks on my back since the past 1 year. I've visited many doctors but non of them have been able to help me. Recently I've started getting those same stretch marks on both my arms and I'm really very about it. Please help me doctor.....
views-icons 78 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stretch marks

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
18 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
stretch marks common during maturity, that to if you are obese stretch marks will appear at joints, you have to consult dermatologists, they will treat with local creams or or with LASER
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?