Stress prblm

Hi, i want discuss about my prblm and that iz a lot of stress i m a tb patient i had tb since 3 yrs frst i got tb nd it got cured and then i got pregnant in 5 month of my pregnancy i got throat tb and after my delivery i go through a biopsy to confirm that its throat tb after biopsy i got confirmed that its throat tb after this treatment now i m suffering from m d r last stage of tb, in ds case i have take inj daily except sunday nd my married lyf is also very in my view no one understands me nd think they wont care me. I tried to kill myself more than 20-25 times i think its good to die... But i can't complete ds task becoz of my childrens i had 1daughter nd 1 son nd they both were twins... Plz help me i need ur help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me what to do...

Doctor Answers (3) on Stress prblm

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
There is no last stage... its all in the mind. I have heard about many MDR TB  patients getting well.  Treat illness as something external. It was never a part of you. Fight it and defeat it. Visualise your self as getting healthier( have ten mts meditation sessions).  You may need antidepressants for sometime. Drugs used in TB can also cause depression. Talk to your doctor regarding this.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Please be calm and feel good that u r still alive at least for your children who requires  you more than your family members. Tey to consult a Counsellor  in your city and share your èmotions to them so that u will.also learn how to cope up with life.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms..... Hope u recover soon.... Regards...