Stress,Depression
I am a 21 year old girl. I have been facing a lot of issues career wise and that is reflecting in my body. I wake up with a heavy head, due to stress and can't concentrate on things which I should be doing. Lost a lot of weight also due to it. Please provide guidance or give me a details of a good psychiatrist.

Whatever description you have provided doesn't classify your illness exactly. But seems to be stress syndrome may go towards neurosis or mild depression. You can consult me online. www.prachihomeoclinic.in Homeopathic medicines offers a great results without harm.
The symptoms mentioned by you here of headache, poor concentration, weight loss in the background of career related issues are suggestive of an ongoing mental health issue. The problems as mentioned by you could be manifestations of depressive disorder, somatoform spectrum, anxiety or stress related disorders. I would recommend you to seek an early consultation with a psychiatrist near you for correct diagnosis, and further necessary evaluation of concomitant medical and psychological factors. The attending psychiatric will take a detailed history, conduct a thorough interview for your mental state, and send relevant investigation like thyroid and hemoglobin. Your treatment is likely to comprise of medications and counseling. In the meanwhile measures like daily walk and exercise, healthy diet, yoga and meditation, talking to friends and family, breathing exercise are likely to benefit you. My strong suggestion for you is to seek an early consultation to help you regain health at the earliest. Hope this helps you..