Stress , anxiety
I m always in stress bcz of my studies and for my future ths may cause constipation in my body how to get ridd off i m psychology stdnt

Hi Learn stress management I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello practo user I can understand your concerns . Stress can cause gastric issues which can aggravate these symptoms . It is advisable that you try and go for regular exercise which will benefit you overall.  Try and practice deep breathing and meditation which will help clear the mind of negative thoughts and stress . Spend quality time with close family members and friends, engage in different activities to distract yourself . Take breaks while studying and maintain a healthy lifestyle.  It is suggested that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for better understanding of your case and formulation of a treatment plan through regular psychotherapy sessions.
consult a clinical psychologist
maintain healthy lifestyle , deep breathing and meditation, regular exercise , engage in various activities , spend time with close family members and friends
Hello sir We are very happy to help you. We have read your concerns, and it appears that you are under stress. We would like to recommend you to make healthy changes in your lifestyle, to help you out we are providing a link below. Please have a read 1. http://www.drnishakhanna.com/how-to-manage-stress/ 2. https://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/seven-easy-tips-to-beat-the-stress/ 3. http://www.drnishakhanna.com/techniques-of-stress-management/
We would also like to recommend you to follow these tips for the next 21 days. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries, or you can even book an appointment with us via practo.
Everyone has some stress about their future but if it's causing constipation and other symptoms, it's a cause of concern. Practise yoga or other relaxation exercises. See a psychiatrist if the condition doesn't improve.
Counseling should be helpful . I am an online counselor, do get in touch with me. Some lifestyle changes would be helpful. Happy to help !
Hi Thanks for seeking help. Do regular exercise n take finer diet means more green vegetables. Sleep properly. Practice JPMR. Then CBT/ MEDICATION AS needed