cardiologist-icon
Stress and heart ailments
I have a king of tightness in my chest accompanied by sudden shock like pain.. I have pain when I walk or run after coming to rest. I feel dizziness and at times severe head ache...I feel very tired at times.I took echocardiogram,ecg, and blood check up...Everything was normal..Only cholestrol showed borderline high around 140 mg and total 199 mg...Doctors say I am normal But I sense and feel some abnormality...

Dr. Anand Nadkarni
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon 18 yrs exp Pune
Get a stress test done. It will almost rule out ischemic heart disease. Your normal 2D Echo rules out structural heart disease. Good regular exercise and right kind of diet will help you any ways. Watch your weight avoid tobacco alcohol and irregular sleep habits