Stress and fear and dream
My cousin brother passed away at the age of 19 and that was not a natural death due to accident after one month my 87years old grand mother passed away she was suffering serious illness,and after that my uncle passed away after one year...and after that I am always afraid and always I thought i loose someone...that is my ongoing fear at the time of sleeping I just check my closeone's  are breathing or not..and now in past one or two years(not regular basis) I saw my cousin brother in my dream and he is in a different place and now recently I saw my uncle also in my dream some times they spoke to me or sometimes they did not, and some time I saw they died in the dream,I m very much depressed. I loose my temper some times and I just want to cry loudly,I am a very nourvous kind of a person from childhood,now I loose my temper and I don't understand what happened.

It's due to anxiety and underlying emotional issues of losing near and dear ones. Homoeopathy can help you like it has helped many patients. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailment.
It seems you have developed fear and anxiety Need to understand your concerns better to provide intervention Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best
Your history suggests you might be suffering from anxiety disorder. further assessment is required.
Consult a Psychiatrist