Stress and fatigue
I am a teacher.I always get up late in the morning.evrytme feel drowsiness and think what hv to do and make a list but remain passive.always want to travel.I can not make out people what i think.many time my fingers get shivering.become angry with no time.can not do any work with punctual progress.it has been prooved that I forget many things.

Hello.... This is not medical problem , happens for most of the people ...try relaxation techniques like breathing exercises , yoga to control anger ... Try to divert mind , punctuality need dedicated practice , not a one day process .... You must be persistent in your practice ... Go to bed and wake up at regular timings..