Stress & sleepless nights

I m a mother of two little kids . I m  getting anger more frequently and lose my patience. After the continuous day of restless work leads to sleepless nights at the end. Due to that I m showing my anger to everyone.  Please help on this. For this I have to undergo treatment else counseling alone is sufficient

Doctor Answers (2) on Stress & sleepless nights

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Psychiatrist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hi there, I m Dr Diwakar here. I have read about your complains. these symptoms are likely to be due to depression, stress related or even a sleep disorder in itself. though it is quiet easy to get and pop a sleeping pill for this but the unaddressed but associated psychiatric illness may go unnoticed this way. so an evaluation regarding the various causes for such a presentation becomes quite necessary. I hope this helps. feel free to ask regarding any further queries. thank you
Dr. Divya Ganesh Nallur
15 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hi you need a full psychiatric / psychological evaluation. I recommend that you see a psychiatrist for the initial evaluation.