Strech marks
I have white lines on my stomach, thigh and shoulder..The white line are big on right and left side of stomach and middle of the stomach is starting now. How can I get rid from this. Plz help me out from this problem.. If there is any ointment I can use it and it can reduce by diet I can do it.

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
These are striae alba or in common term stretch marks. These occur due to over stretching of the skin in case of sudden wt gain, pregnancy, or growing body etc. These can be prevented by keeping the skin moistured and hydrated . These can be easily treated by creams or simple home based procedures.
consult online for detailed prescription
Stretch marks can be reduced to a certain extent with creams and procedures for which you can consider consulting me through proper channel. To prevent the new ones to form, you must keep gradual weight reduction in mind.
Stretch marks can be due to overweight. Keep ur wt stable. There r number of creams available to treat the same.