Strawberry hemangioma on head
Hi, my son of six months old having strawberry hemangioma in his head. What is the best solution for that, as it is grown big and I fear that he may touch it somewhere which may lead to bleeding.. very difficult to care it. Pls suggest which hospital / doctor I HV to approach? My pediatric told me it will automatically go away but I want to treat it asap.. because it is becoming difficult take care of him every second..

Consult a pediatric surgeon... Depending on what type of hemangioma or maformation it is we advise treatment accordingly .. Many resolve on their own too ..some types need treatment though
Sir it will go by it's own so no need to worry. Your pediatrician said rightly.