Strange behaviour

Hi !this is about my friend who says he loves me a lot but on the other hand sendsI love you messages to other females and also those females whom he met a month back and says thats something he has learnt because he has studied in Delhi , he is not ashamed of his abnormal behaviour and is very casual about it . When i

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hello, It's necessary that you provide details about HOW this behavior of your friend is affecting you. You need to mention a little more about your relationship and the symptoms that your are going through. From whatever you have shared here, your expectations are clearly different from what he is giving to your relation. And he is honest and upfront about it. So, I recommend you to stay away, if it's incompatible and uncomfortable to you. Good Luck!

hello there. for this you will have to talk to him about it. this isn't a medical condition. regards